2008年3月14日金曜日

主催からのメッセージ

We at Friendship Ambassadors Foundation are very excited to have our first concert in Japan, through the facilitation of KT Music! We hope you are equally excited, too!
As a classical pianist who grew up overseas, I know how special this concert means to these young choristers from the San Marino Chamber Singers as they are performing for their home region for the first time! Personally, I would be excited, myself, to come home and be able to perform in my homeland. I am sure that for you who have had the experience of living abroad for a long time, performing in your homeland is the most special of all performances.
This choir has made our region proud by winning numerous choral competitions abroad, and gaining numerous performance invitations in concert halls such as Carnegie Hall. We hope you would support them as our foundation does.
We look forward to seeing you at our concert on April 7!

0 件のコメント: